Saturday 25 September 2010

Just a quick one....

Good evening everyone!

Thank you! for all your lovely comments that keep coming up on all different posts, you are all very kind and I do love reading them. 
I am trying to boost my followers at the moment so if you like what you read then please feel free to follow my blog (in the sidebar), or if you know someone that would then I would really appreciate being suggested.

All that aside it is only a quick blog tonight not a huge amount of crafting gone on today.  I have had the mammoth task of catching up on the housework (been so busy with work and a bit hooked on blogging) ~ feels good to get it all up to date.  Actually I'm quite sad as I LOVE doing housework =D


Background papers ~ Papermania honey & hugs
Stamps ~ Penny Black Hugs which I stamped with Versafine ink and coloured with watercolours.
Assorted ribbon, sentiments and brads from crafty stash and Prima flowers



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Please feel free to leave a comment.

I'm going to sit down now with a well deserved (large) cup of coffee!

See you all tomorrow.

Love Em x

No comments: