Friday 24 September 2010

Get well soon

Hi everyone and welcome to Elf's Crafting Life....

Thank you for the comments to my last blog you are all very kind x

I made a get well card today for our good friend that I mentioned in a previous blog.  Our friend does amazing charity work for Afghan Heroes with his Tour of Duty Bike and unfortunately was involved in a hit and run last weekend.  The good news is he is home and hopefully on the mend.

Please check out the link above to his facebook page and take a look at the great support he shows for our troops.


I printed off 3 copies of each of these photographs onto photo paper and layered them up.


I then just added a few peel off stickers to finish off.  Card complete and in the post!



I wanted to keep the card really simple as the detail in the images need to stand out not compete.

Thank you for reading my blog please feel free to leave a comment.

Just a short post today feeling a bit zapped ~ end of the week.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

See you soon

Love Em x

No comments: