Wednesday 22 September 2010

Christmas is here!

Good evening everyone!

I would like to start by thanking the kind ladies that left such lovely comments on my post from yesterday.  Thank you, you really are to kind xx

Today's card I have made is for 2 blog challenges Allsorts challenge and Penny Black at Allsorts

Allsorts Challenge this week is to use at least 3 punches.  It gave me a chance to use all 3 of my new punches!!

Penny Black at Allsorts September challenge was punches.

and now you see how I was able to use this 1 card for both challenges.


I apologise again for the light! I'm putting it down to the energy saving light bulb in the room (rubbish) or possibly I need to blog earlier in the day!


I have used
Christmas papers ~ Forever Friends - Santa's on his way...
Punches ~ EK success snowflake, Docrafts Xcut sparkler border punch and Woodware scalloped circle punch.
The cute little stamps ~ Penny Black Holly-Jolly which I stamped with Versafine ink and coloured with watercolours.
As finishing touches I added some red paper roses to the snowflakes, a Merry Christmas sentiment and of course Glitter (and possibly too much of it lol!)



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog please feel free to leave a comment.  I am off to tidy a very untidy craft room now ready for tomorrows makes.

Love Em x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Emma

What a pretty card adn yor little mouse and hedgie images are coloured beautifully.

It make a change to see a DL shaped card, none of us seen to use them very often nowadays.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Emma

I know what you mean about the photograph taking problems ... ... I have the same trouble.

I find the only place I can get a decent picture is in my bathroom !!!!! LOL!!!

But having said that I can still see your lovely card with those sweet Penny Black images.

Great punching and backing paper too.

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Love Jules xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous cute card Emma, and those new punches look fab
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week and our monthly PB challenge. Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

this is so cute! Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge and good luck.

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the images...x

Thank you for joining us at Penny black at allsorts this month hugs Kirsten...x