Friday 8 October 2010

Very Proud Mummy!!

Hi everyone and welcome to Elf's Crafting Life ...


Just a short post today.  It has been crazy here today with work.  Every time I refresh the page there is another order to get out.  Definitely not complaining just not much time for anything else today.

We also had to go out to our little ones first Harvest Festival.  Well what a proud Mummy I am!! I couldn't wipe the cheesy grin off my face for the full service.  All four classes were doing their bit (2 years in each class ~ it's only a small village school).  Then it was reception and year 1's go and there she was stood front of the church singing her little heart out.  I swear I could hear her voice above everyone else's.  My little bean was getting well into the groove with all the actions.  You find yourself telling everyone ~ That's my baby up there!! Even though they already know. 
It's amazing the impact that children have on your life.  Being a parent is truly the best role/job in the world.

I would share some pics but the photographs that I took came out so dark, at least hubby got some video on his phone.


Something a little crafty and exciting to end my post with!

My craft candy has arrived from Corry and I thought I would share a pic



Gorgeous giveaway thank you so much Corry x

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my waffling x

It's a crafty play date tomorrow with the little one ~ she asked if she could make some cards like Mummy (how could I resist)

So pop back tomorrow to take a peep

Love Em x

No comments: