Monday 4 October 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry that I haven't 'blogged' lately.  I'd set myself a goal to blog everyday, it was working and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. 

Then last Thursday everything went a bit crazy!!

We have been snowed under with work so there wasn't many hours left at the end of the day to be crafting.  Then to top it all off my little bean has been having some trouble.  She only started school in January of this year and although she doesn't like mummy bear leaving her in the morning, she had been settling in quite well.  Then we had the huge break of the summer holidays we had loads of time together, had loads of fun and she hasn't settled back in quite so well. 
Then the bomb shell strikes on Thursday that there are some older children making life a little hard for her at school (she's only 5 and these children were at least 9).  It breaks my heart just thinking about it.  So off I march into the head Mistresses office ~ Mother on a mission, I was ready to take on anyone and anything at this point (crazy look in my eye). 

Fortunately all seems to be calming down now so fingers crossed we nipped it in the bud.  So as you can imagine we have had a lot going on in our little haven in Devon.  Like all of us our little bean is number 1 and my mind has been completely else where with it all going on.

But I'm now back down to earth. 

Work was busy today (like every Monday), all is well in school so deep breath lets start again.

I haven't had much time to craft today as like I say every Monday is busy from the orders over the weekend, but I have had time to do a little and I have a little sneaky peek.


All will be revealed tomorrow ~ as I promise I will be back x

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to leave a comment as I do love reading them.

Hope you all have a lovely cosy evening.

Love Em x

No comments: