Thursday 7 October 2010

All Creatures Great and Small

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to Thursday's blog, hope you are all well today.

Today's card is for a challenge over at Oldie But A Goodie this week's challenge is ~ All Creatures Great and Small (main stamped characters are animals). 

I love this blog as it encourages you to blow the dust off the old crafty stash (stamps) that's always a good idea around here ~ plenty of old stash that needs using.


I love the colour scheme on this card.  I really don't think I have a favourite colour as I love all colours as long as they brighten up the space they're in.  But I do seem to be drawn to all things purple/plum at the moment and that goes for fashion ~ which is normally black, but there is plum! starting to creep in.  Also interior's I am really drawn to plum colours and accessories ~ Strange! but good I feel I need more colour in my life =]



Materials Used:

A range of Penny Black stamps from the Hugs collection.  I stamped with Versafine ink and coloured with water colours.  I also extended the stamp with the mouse scattering the flowers by stamping more flowers.
12 x 12 glitter background paper from crafty stash.
Mulberry Street Petaloo paper flowers.
Brads and ribbon from crafty stash.



This is my entry into The Oldie But A Goodie challenge


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and thank you so much for all your kind comments. 

 Please feel free to leave a comment as I do love to read them.

Hope you all have a lovely cosy evening ~ it's getting a bit chilly in Devon.


Love Em x

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card , love the colours and the flowers
Thanks for joining us at an Oldie but a goodie
Lisa ;)

Francesca said...

What a beutiful card, I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at an Oldie but a goodie
Hugs
francesca

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so beautiful. I love how you have created a scene using different stamps and your flowers are gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Tracy said...

I love how you've put this creation together, gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x