Tuesday 4 October 2011

One for the boys

Hi everyone

So sorry that it has been so long since my last blog! Life has been a little crazy to say the least.  Now catching up on everything and I think I am over the worst of the post holiday blues.

Today's card is for the following challenges:

Sir Stampalot ~ Food glorious food



Materials used:

LOTV stamp ~ Cheers Bear
Coloured using Pro Markers
Background papers:
Paper cellar Men's
Docrafts ~ Kraft basics pack
Star brads from crafty stash
Ribbon ~ Celebrate ribbon by the spool
Peel Offs ~ Anita's lettering

Everything is on Christmas mode here, work and craft.
I have been busy starting to create handmade Christmas gifts. 
Here is a little sneaky peek... Can you tell what it is? (perfect little stocking fillers for little girls........) 

 They will be listed this week on my e-bay store so watch this space.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  I am going to leave on a very inspirational photo ~ From my most favourite place in the world!


(I think you may see a few more pics like this over the next couple of weeks.......
Sorry just can't help myself.)

Love

Em x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is gorgeous:) Sandra H

julie said...

beautiful card. adorable image. everything blends so well together... perfect!!!Julie x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. Just had a nosey and your cards are fab, so following you right back!

Liz x

Blogs said...

i could personally take photos of nature all the time, i do...have limited time to post them like you:) love this

Francesca said...

Brilliant card, I love the colours

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous masculine card with great colors!