Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010 ~ Hello 2011

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

2010 has been a good year, although hard at times ~ possibly the hardest was the little one starting school :(
The good ~ the business has grown, and I have started crafting again!!! 

 I thought I would use this space today to reflect back on the best crafty bits from 2010.   

Stitching 

               

                                       

Cards






Cakes and Bakes


           

      



I must admit for the first time I am really looking forward to the New Year.  We have a lot of plans for the business, work on our home and much much more crafting. 

So being the list queen that I am, the long lists have started on every job possible and plans for 2011. 
The pin board in the office is filling up!

Many resolutions have been made, and fingers crossed they will be carried through (you never know 2011 may be different lol).

I wish you all a Happy New Year see you for more crafting in 2011 xx


Love Em x




No comments: